In times of crisis, OneOC and our Emergency Volunteer Center is your partner to volunteer.
About OneOC's Emergency Volunteer Center
The OneOC Emergency Volunteer Center is a program that supports emergency response officials throughout Orange County by engaging and safely deploying spontaneous volunteers to respond to critical needs and/or long term recovery.
The devastating nature of disasters finds us at our most compassionate and spontaneous as we look for ways to be involved in disaster response and recovery.
Orange County residents have always been moved to support their local communities in times of need, even showing up on the front lines or in places where victims are being treated – which can be ineffective and dangerous at times.
Get Involved Locally
Click below to view details.
From earthquakes & tornadoes, to wildfires & floods, disasters can strike anywhere, at any time. Big or small, when disaster hits, will our community be ready? History has shown that thousands of people will come forward and want to help when disaster hits. But rarely do we think about who directs and manages these volunteers.
Sign Up informational webinar to learn how you can help when disaster strikes Orange County.
2019 EVC Training Dates
Quarterly Trainings (Thursdays 5 – 7pm)
- March 21st - Training #1
- April 18th - EVC Activation (Earth Day DOS)
- August 15th - Training #2
- September 12th - EVC Activation (9/11 DOS)
- Sign up with AlertOC, a mass notification system designed to keep Orange County residents and businesses informed of emergencies and certain community events. By registering with AlertOC, time-sensitive voice messages from the County or City in which you live or work may be sent to your home, cell or business phone. Text messages may also be sent to cell phones, email accounts and hearing impaired receiving devices
- Visit ReadyOC!, a site that provides residents with preparedness kits, plans and information on earthquakes, wildfires, terrorism and more
- Download CaliforniaVolunteers Disaster Supplies Checklist
Questions? Contact [email protected].