Resiliency Corps (formerly DRVP): Provides capacity building for nonprofits, administered by California Volunteers and sponsored by the Corporation for National and Community Service.
OneOC, in partnership with California Volunteers and the Corporation for National and Community Service, is proud to offer AmeriCorps Fellowship opportunities to nonprofit organizations and public schools. For the OneOC Resiliency Corps (formerly DRVP) , nonprofit partner sites host AmeriCorps members for 12 months, from December 2016 through December 2017. Fellows build sustainable structures for crisis management and disaster response within the organization by building organizational capacity, providing volunteer management, fundraising and developing a volunteer team to assist in times of crisis or disaster. Fellows help with other disaster related assignments within the organization, as needed. OneOC trains the DRVP members in the best practices of volunteer recruitment and management, and crisis/disaster preparedness, placing members within nonprofits to improve new or existing volunteer and disaster response programs.
Partner sites hosting OneOC AmeriCorps Resiliency Corps (formerly DRVP) members, receive the following benefits:
- 1700-hour AmeriCorps member (December 2016 – December 2017)
- 35-40 hours per week of AmeriCorps Fellow support
- Fellows Build Capacity for their organization by creating strong systems to support volunteer engagement
- They Provide Volunteer Management by recruiting, orienting, training, supervising and recognizing more that 50 volunteers
- Fellows Fundraise for the organization’s volunteer and crisis programs
- Address the area of Crisis Management by developing a fully trained disaster response volunteer team of more that 30 committed volunteers
- Deadline: Accepting applications until filled
OneOC AmeriCorps Application Process:
Step 1: To reserve your 2016-2017 member(s), please complete your OneOC AmeriCorps Commitment Letter (click here to download).
Step 2: Make sure to sign and complete the following materials (click the links below to download):
- Partner Site Application
- Partner Site Application Information Sheet
- Volunteer Capacity Assessment (Baseline)
Step 3: Please email ALL completed paperwork directly to Abby Edmunds at [email protected]. Please note: Your non-refundable $1,000 deposit must be received before your application can be approved and the interview process can begin.