Skills-Based Volunteering aims to strengthen the movement that taps into the talent and experience of those redirecting their passions to accelerate nonprofit success and improve their local communities.
Become a Nonprofit Partner Site!
Your organization can host a EncoreOC Professional for an 8-week session! Sign up today!
RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program)
OneOC invites all former RSVP sites & nonprofits to join our EncoreOC4Good program!
- Presidential Service Awards one-time/annually
- Volunteers of all ages welcome
- Covered by CIMA insurance for 50 volunteers
- OneOC volunteer recruitment through Hands on Connect
- Collect volunteer hours one-time/annually
- Two (2) tickets to OneOC's Spirit of Volunteerism Awards
- Annual subscription
Questions and to apply: Contact [email protected].
EncoreOC's Community Advisory Council
Founder | Integrous Women
Principal | David Elliott and Associates
Sales Consultant | TriNet
CEO |Anaheim Community Foundation
President | Cultural Table
Sue Koch - Secretary
Career Coach | Three Squares Coaching
Patti Larson - Vice-Chairman
CEO | SunUp Group
First Vice President | Farmers & Merchants Bank
VP of Operations | Parentis Health Senior Care
Matt Parsons, CPA
Senior Manager | Moss Adams
Retired Executive & EncoreOC Volunteer
Richard Ward - Chairman
First Vice President/Investments | Stifel