DOVIA-OC – Directors of Volunteers in Agencies of Orange County is a professional organization open to both paid and unpaid volunteer managers and coordinators from public, private, and philanthropic organizations throughout Orange County.
DOVIA-OC provides opportunities for the development and enhancement of professional skills. It aims to increase awareness and networking opportunities among individuals involved in the implementation and coordination of volunteer programs.
Members have an ongoing opportunity to build relationships and support among volunteer professionals.
Workshops are held every third Thursday of each month, unless otherwise specified.
- Specialized topics focused on issues requested by volunteer professionals
- Exclusive access to DOVIA-OC website
- Discussion forums
- Management tools
- Professional development
- Mentoring and training opportunities by and with experienced volunteer professionals
- Discounted Volunteer Management courses
- Volunteer Management Certificate
- Volunteers & the Law
- … and more!
- Access to scholarship funds for workshops and training sessions
For more information, contact the DOVIA-OC Committee at [email protected].