Protect Your Brand! Trademarks Workshop for Nonprofits
Presented by Public Law Center and Knobbe Martens
Have a logo? Slogan? Sound? Learn the crucial points of protecting your organization's valuable intangible assets through basic information about trademarks. This legal workshop will demystify the trademark process by focusing on:
- What trademarks are and what they do.
- Trademarks vs. Copyrights vs. Trade secrets.
- The trademark application process.
- What to do if someone else is using (infringing on) your trademark. What to do if you receive a nasty “cease and desist” letter from someone that has a similar name.
- Protecting your domain name.
Member Price: Free
Non-Member Price: Free
- Finance, HR and Operations Management
- Starting a Nonprofit
6/20/2018 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Location: OneOC Training Room : 1901 E. 4th St. Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA, 92705, USA
Available Seats: Unlimited
If you have any questions please email [email protected] or call 714-597-8956.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be allowed up to 48 hours in advance. No refunds will be given for late cancellations or no-shows for any course. No-shows will be invoiced for the full registration fee.