Nonprofit Insight Forum Presents the EncoreOC Launch for Skills-Based Volunteering
Creating a Culture of Service for a Better Orange County: To enrich people’s lives by connecting adult volunteers to nonprofit needs, mission, and service (especially professional, highly-skilled individuals)
Join us as we share about skills-based volunteering at OneOC and beyond:
• For Nonprofit Agencies: What is skills-based volunteering and how can it grow capacity and meet needs within my organization?
• For Corporate Partners: How can my staff help our nonprofit community by investing expertise and knowledge to make lasting change?
• For Community Volunteers: As a skills-based volunteer, what can I expect from this type of volunteer experience?
Come learn from Experts in the field and hear stories from past EncoreOC program participants.
Who Will Participate: Charles Antis (Founder & CEO, Antis Roofing), Andrew Do (Chairman of the OC Board of Supervisors), Nancy Peterson (Skills Based Volunteering Expert & VP of the Encore.org Network), and a panel of Nonprofit Executives and Directors.
What the Audience Will Hear and Learn: Lots of Storytelling about individual participants’ experiences with skills-based volunteering and the following –
1. What is skills-based volunteering?
2. How can my nonprofit organization benefit from a skills-based volunteer?
3. What is the benefit to the skills-based volunteer?
4. How can I participate in the OneOC EncoreOC Fellowship Program for 2018?
Member Price: Free
Non-Member Price: Free
- Volunteer Management
Instructor/Facilitator: OneOC Training Instructor
4/6/2018 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Location: Delhi Center : 505 E Central Ave, Santa Ana, CA, 92707, USA
Maximun Seats: 93
Available Seats: 2
If you have any questions please email [email protected] or call 714-597-8956.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be allowed up to 48 hours in advance. No refunds will be given for late cancellations or no-shows for any course. No-shows will be invoiced for the full registration fee.