Grant Writer's Network June
In partnership with Grant Professionals Association (GPA), OneOC is proud to host The Grant Writers Network, offering a place for grant writers to come and learn from their peers and subject matter experts in the field. You pick the topic and we provide the speaker.
Bring your lunch, and your questions, and network with fellow grant writers.
How Kind Is Your In-Kind Program
Learn how in-kind donations can diversify your organization’s income, strengthen programs, budgets, and open doors for new partners. In-kind gifts are contributions of goods or services, other than cash grants. Examples of in-kind gifts include:
• Goods, like computers, software, furniture, food, and office equipment, for use by your • organization or for special event auctions
• Services, like meeting space, photocopy and mail services, and administrative/financial support (pro bono services)
• Expertise, like legal, tax, or business advice; marketing and website development; and strategic planning
• Cash equivalents, like stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
Increase your knowledge of how to build relationships and partnerships to support your agency’s programs and fundraising goals. Learn how to run an in-kind donation campaign, turn volunteer opportunities into in-kind donation generators, and how to record/report in-kind donations organizations are already receiving without really knowing it.
Grant Professional Certification (GPC) Competencies covered in this session:
Knowledge of how to research, identify, and match funding resources to meet specific needs including:
• Identify major trends in public funding and public policy.
• Identify In-Kind sources and matches for project budgets.
• Identify methods of locating funding sources.
• Identify techniques to learn about specific funders.
• Identify methods for maintaining, tracking, and updating information on potential funders.
• Identify methods of relationship cultivation, communication, recognition, and stewardship that might appeal to specific funders.
Member Price: Free
Non-Member Price: Free
Instructor/Facilitator: OneOC Training Instructor
6/26/2017 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Location: OneOC Training Room : 1901 E. 4th St. Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA, 92705, USA
Maximun Seats: 15
Available Seats: 8
If you have any questions please email [email protected] or call 714-597-8956.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be allowed up to 48 hours in advance. No refunds will be given for late cancellations or no-shows for any course. No-shows will be invoiced for the full registration fee.