OneOC provides the back office administrative functions to other non-profits, offering services such as accounting, payroll and grant management.
Accounting/Bookkeeping Service Offerings
OneOC offers a full range of bookkeeping and accounting services to non-profits so they can focus on what they do best and fulfill their mission.
We handle the day to day details of processing the accounting transactions. General service offerings for accounting include:
- Set Up
- Revenue Processing/Deposits
- Expenditure Processing/Paying Bills & Recording Payroll
- Financial Reporting
- Audit Preparation & Support
Why Choose OneOC for Bookkeeping/Accounting/Financial Reporting
- Expertise and Experience – As a non-profit, we understands the internal & external needs of accounting and financial reporting along with the nuances and challenges non-profits face.
- Mission Impact – We understands the importance of non-profits focusing on delivering programs to the community and the need for as many dollars as possible to go towards the mission. That is why we will make it as easy as possible for non-profits to provide us what is needed for financial reporting with a flat fee for service so non-profits can easily plan for future months.
- Grant Reporting & Compliance – OneOC has extensive experience with grant reporting and compliance for themselves and a multitude of other non-profit organizations in diverse areas. Our flexibility and knowledge helps non-profits successfully meet the requirements of granting agencies.
- Partner Accelerating Success –As a strong partner with non-profits helping them accelerate their success, we open up access to many other services that will benefit your non-profit such as learning & development programs, consulting & coaching services, volunteer services, business resources and so much more.
Contact Valerie Fryer at [email protected].