OneOC Membership Financial Assistance is available for under-resourced nonprofits in Orange County. This initiative is generously supported by contributions from our local membership sponsors.
- The financial assistance program is designed to assist small, community-based nonprofit organizations with an annual budget of under $500,000 in revenue.
- Financial assistance is also available for individuals who would benefit from the many professional development opportunities available at OneOC.
- Applications may only be submitted for the current year and will be reviewed once per year.
- Financial assistance is not available for the Premium Membership option.
To Apply for Financial Assistance
- Please download this form to your computer.
- Complete the application with your organization’s most current information as requested.
- Click “submit form” to [email protected]
Review & Approval Process
Membership staff will review the request and budget, and will notify the applicant within 5 business days. Approved organizations or individuals will receive financial assistance of $100 towards the Accelerated Membership dues of $225.
Membership Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in becoming a OneOC Membership Sponsor? A Nonprofit Membership Sponsorship provides financial assistance to nonprofits that would not otherwise afford our services.
Questions about OneOC's Membership Program
Please email our Memebership Services at 714-597-8954 or [email protected].