OneOC Nonprofit Members gain special access to our exclusive benefits and resources, helping accelerate their success in the community.
Premium Membership ($495 per year)
Receive all the benefits of Basic and Accelerated Membership, plus:
- Priority for corporate volunteer projects and site selection for OneOC Days of Service. OneOC Days of Service unite individuals, families, service clubs, businesses, schools, and faith-based organizations in volunteerism throughout the year. Five signature volunteer events are scheduled, which include Earth Day, 9/11 Day of Remembrance, Family Volunteer Day, Spirit of Giving Day and Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Up to 50% discount on more than 125 trainings and professional development workshops. Some exclusions may apply.
- One-hour of free coaching with a OneOC expert (one free annual coaching session per organization).
- Free members-only lunch & learn and member networking event offered once per year.
- Up to a 10% discount on customized group trainings for premium member organizations and their staff (up to 10 staff).
- Free access to OneOC webinars offered four times a year.
- The Nonprofit Lending Library, located at OneOC’s Welcome Center provides literature in the following topics: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Volunteer Management, Community Building, Board Development and recommended fundraising literature by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) & Certified Fund Raising Executives (CFRE). Books can be checked out up to two weeks at a time, for free.
Accelerated Membership ($225 per year)
Receive all of the benefits of Basic Membership, plus:
- Exclusive access to prospective board candidates through the Board Connection Program.
- Exclusive access to nearly 11,000 court-referred community service individuals. The Court Referral Program matches thousands of court referred clients to OneOC’s members. Last year CRP clients completed 809,936 hours at 125 sites equating to $20 million in value for of hours served.
- Through an exclusive partnership with the Orange County Register, your nonprofit’s volunteer opportunities may be listed, for free, in the newspaper. The Orange County Register has a circulation of more than 250,724 people daily.
- Member organization with volunteer listings highlight in OneOC’s monthly newsletter to volunteer database
- Receive up to a 25% discount on more than 125 trainings and professional development workshops. Popular trainings include Fundraising Fundamentals, Meet the Funders, Volunteer Management Certificate and 3-Day Grantwriting courses.
- Free members-only trainings (offered up to 2 times per year).
- Post your organization’s job listings, at no charge, on OneOC’s website (unlimited postings), which receive 8,400 monthly hits.
- Receive a discounted rate of 10% off the current standard subscription fees for BoardMax, a board management and communications software that helps you manage your board meetings, documents and board activities.
- Access free human resources telephone consultation services (up to 5 calls yearly) for day-to-day HR decisions and emergency management from ManagEase ($550 value).
- Save 15% on computer care for home and office with TechMD.
Basic Membership (FREE)
More than 98,000 community members have visited www.OneOC.org in search of nonprofit volunteer opportunities.
- List and manage your nonprofit’s volunteer opportunities in the “Volunteer” section of OneOC’s website. Your nonprofit will be trained, for free, on how to use the HandsOn Connect Volunteer Management online platform and will be given access to the online portal to post and manage volunteer opportunities.
- Be included in OneOC’s annual Holiday Directory that lists volunteer opportunities and nonprofit wish lists during the holidays. The Holiday Directory is promoted on OneOC’s website and distributed various times during the holiday season to thousands of community members and nonprofit contacts.
OneOC’s Resource Library is open Monday through Friday between 10AM and 3:00PM. Welcome Center Representatives are available to answer questions and assist as needed.
- The reference library, located at OneOC’s Welcome Center, provides literature in the following topics: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Volunteer Management, Community Building, Board Development and recommended fundraising literature by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) & Certified Fund Raising Executives (CFRE).
- Periodicals include current editions of the Orange County Business Journal, The Nonprofit Times, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Harvard Business Review, The Nonprofit Quarterly, The Stanford Social Innovation Review, and the Orange County Business Journal’s Book of Lists.
Sign up for OneOC's Membership today!
OneOC Membership Scholarship Program
Organizations with an annual budget of under $500,000 are eligible for a scholarship. Approved organizations will receive a $100 discount from the Accelerated Membership fee of $225. The membership price will be no less than $125 per year. Organizations can only apply for the current year and applications will be reviewed once a year. Scholarships are not available for the Premium Membership.
Organizations can apply for a scholarship by providing the following information:
- 1-page letter/case statement explaining their need for a discounted membership price.
- A copy of the organization’s annual budget, if applicable.
- Membership staff will review the request and budget, and will determine whether or not the scholarship will be approved. Accelerated Membership Scholarships may be discounted up to $100.
Questions about OneOC's Membership Program? Contact Yolanda Origel, Client Services & Membership Coordinator at 714-597-8954 or yorigel@OneOC.org