Look below for a list of opportunities in Orange County's nonprofits.
For the nonprofit employer, posting is easy! OneOC accelerated & premium members can post job opportunities for free, and basic or not-yet members can post for $25 per 30-day listing. All job listings must be in the nonprofit sector in Orange County
There are numerous job sites available online–here are just a few that we like for nonprofit-specific opportunities:
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: Provides national job opportunities in the world of philanthropy
- Council on Foundations: Provides national jobs with foundations and corporate giving programs
- Idealist–Action Without Borders: A comprehensive directory of nonprofit opportunities globally
- Nonprofit Directions: Provides postings of nonprofit jobs in Southern and Central California
- Craig’s List: Job listings throughout Orange County
Every single person we interviewed
(and ultimately who we hired) came to us via your website.
It consistently recruits high-quality persons for us,
over any other job-search listing.
—Val Parker, Executive Director, Power 4 Youth
Open Nonprofit Jobs in Orange County
President and CEO
Posted: November 24, 2015
Last updated: November 25, 2015