Look below for a list of opportunities in Orange County's nonprofits.
For the nonprofit employer, posting is easy! As of January 1, 2019, in order to post your job opportunity, your organization must be a OneOC Accelerated or Premium member. All job listings must be in the nonprofit sector in Orange County.
To register as a OneOC member, click here.
OneOC now offers Nonprofit Recruiting Services!
OneOC's team of nonprofit experts provide comprehensive HR Service Solutions to help create positive employee experiences for nonprofits. Service solutions include mid-management recruitment, compensation analysis, individualized professional development plans and more!
For more information, contact Stacy Brooks at [email protected].
There are numerous job sites available online–here are just a few that we like for nonprofit-specific opportunities:
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: Provides national job opportunities in the world of philanthropy
- Council on Foundations: Provides national jobs with foundations and corporate giving programs
- Idealist–Action Without Borders: A comprehensive directory of nonprofit opportunities globally
- Nonprofit Directions: Provides postings of nonprofit jobs in Southern and Central California
- CareerPlug: Job listings throughout Orange County
OneOC has been a great success for Second Harvest Food Bank of OC! While in partnership with OneOC, we have secured many employees who are passionate about working for a non-profit while also helping us to close the meal gap in Orange County.
I highly recommend the OneOC job posting service for recruiting new employees -- it brings us quality applicants who want to work at a nonprofit and serve the OC community. We appreciate this valuable benefit for OneOC members! I also tell job seekers about it all the time.
Open Nonprofit Jobs in Orange County
Last updated: November 19, 2019