Look below for a list of opportunities in Orange County's nonprofits.
For the nonprofit employer, posting is easy! OneOC accelerated & premium members can post job opportunities for free, and basic or not-yet members can post for $25 per 30-day listing. All job listings must be in the nonprofit sector in Orange County
Your job listing must be in the nonprofit sector in Orange County in order to be listed on our website.
To post a job opportunity, send the following to hr@OneOC.org:
- A completed OneOC Job Posting Form (download here) OR your own job description
- Agency Information Form (download here)
- Job postings are FREE for OneOC Accelerated & Premium Members. Not yet a OneOC Accelerated & Premium Member? Sign up here.
- For Basic & Non-Members, job postings cost $25 per 30-day listing.
- Contact OneOC to make payment arrangements: 714-953-5757 x200
- If you submit a OneOC Job Posting Form, it will not be edited
- The Agency Information Form will not be posted on our website and is for our internal records only
There are numerous job sites available online–here are just a few that we like for nonprofit-specific opportunities:
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: Provides national job opportunities in the world of philanthropy
- Council on Foundations: Provides national jobs with foundations and corporate giving programs
- Idealist–Action Without Borders: A comprehensive directory of nonprofit opportunities globally
- Nonprofit Directions: Provides postings of nonprofit jobs in Southern and Central California
- Craig’s List: Job listings throughout Orange County
Every single person we interviewed
(and ultimately who we hired) came to us via your website.
It consistently recruits high-quality persons for us,
over any other job-search listing.
—Val Parker, Executive Director, Power 4 Youth
Open Nonprofit Jobs in Orange County
Last updated: May 26, 2015