Look below for a list of opportunities in Orange County's nonprofits.
For the nonprofit employer, posting is easy! OneOC accelerated & premium members can post job opportunities for free. Non-members the fee to post is $50 per 30-day listing. All job listings must be in the nonprofit sector in Orange County.
To register as a OneOC member, click here.
There are numerous job sites available online–here are just a few that we like for nonprofit-specific opportunities:
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: Provides national job opportunities in the world of philanthropy
- Council on Foundations: Provides national jobs with foundations and corporate giving programs
- Idealist–Action Without Borders: A comprehensive directory of nonprofit opportunities globally
- Nonprofit Directions: Provides postings of nonprofit jobs in Southern and Central California
- Craig’s List: Job listings throughout Orange County
"I highly recommend the OneOC job posting service for recruiting new employees -- it brings us quality applicants who want to work at a nonprofit and serve the OC community. We appreciate this valuable benefit for OneOC members! I also tell job seekers about it all the time."
—Pat Hugon, VP of Human Resources, Girl Scouts of Orange County
Open Nonprofit Jobs in Orange County
Director of Operations
Interested in AmeriCorps?
OneOC is proud to offer AmeriCorps fellowships throughout Orange County. To learn more, click here.
Last updated: March 23, 2017