Posting Volunteer Opportunities On OneOC's Website
Exciting news for 2019!
This self-paced training is now available online and can be taken on your schedule. The six modules in this online training will provide detailed step-by-step instruction and examples of the Volunteer Posting portal so you can become an expert in posting your organization’s volunteer projects on OneOC’s website. You will learn to post a single, repeating, or individually scheduled opportunities, editing a post, and confirming, declining and communicating with volunteers.
Upon completion your ID and password will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it within 48 hours, please email [email protected]
More about OneOC’s online Volunteer Calendar
In partnership with Points of Light and 135 volunteer centers, we are unveiling the next-generation volunteer management solution. It’s a comprehensive platform that expands your capability to manage, track and report on people, programs, trainings and volunteer opportunities in real time.
• Post new volunteer opportunities
• View volunteer’s contact information (email & phone number) in one location
• Approve and schedule volunteers who have expressed interest in volunteer opportunities
• Set restrictions to online volunteer registrations (e.g. age requirement)
• Print your volunteer roster to use for volunteer sign-in
• E-mail volunteers directly from the partner portal about your volunteer opportunity updates, changes or cancelations
• Run reports on volunteer attendance.
• Send auto-generated email reminders to your volunteers
Note: To post on OneOC website, your organization must be a member with OneOC. Click here for membership information
Member Price: Free
Non-Member Price: Free
- Volunteer Management
If you have any questions please email [email protected] or call 714-597-8956.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be allowed up to 48 hours in advance. No refunds will be given for late cancellations or no-shows for any course. No-shows will be invoiced for the full registration fee.