Fundraising For Nonprofit Organizations
Fundraising is one of the central activities of a nonprofit organization and nonprofit management. To help finance operating budgets, nonprofits must raise money every year. In addition, special projects and improvements to facilities may be needed. In these situations, fundraisers will often launch large capital campaigns or apply for foundation grants. This course offers an introduction to fundraising for nonprofit organizations, with an emphasis on the fundamental issues.
- Describe the key concepts related to nonprofit fundraising, such as annual campaigns, capital campaigns, and planned giving
- Discuss how nonprofit funds can be raised through direct mail and telemarketing
- Explain how the Internet and social media channels may be used to generate donations
- Compare and contrast fundraising through corporate donations versus foundation grants
- Explain the different sections of a grant application
- Describe methods for evaluating annual campaign performance
- Discuss how ethics applies to nonprofit fundraising
- Explain the importance of donor relations
0.5 CEUs | 4 CFREs
Course completion deadline: 30 days after registration
Member Price: $152
Non-Member Price: $190
If you have any questions please email [email protected] or call 714-597-8956.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be allowed up to 48 hours in advance. No refunds will be given for late cancellations or no-shows for any course. No-shows will be invoiced for the full registration fee.