OneOC provides the back office administrative functions to other non-profits, offering services such as accounting, payroll and grant management.
Nonprofit Accounting Service Offerings
OneOC offers a full range of accounting services to nonprofits so they can focus on what they do best and fulfill their mission. We handle the day to day details of processing the accounting transactions. We use a Team Approach with a constant monthly fee. General service offerings for accounting include:
Access to additional consulting services available such as:
- Audit & Tax Preparation
- Finance Manual
- Event Management
- Board Development
- Partnering up with KTimeHR for Payroll & HR services
Marci has changed my life! As a nonprofit executive, it is imperative that I have accurate, timely preparation of financial information in order to secure funding for our programs and report out. Engaging OneOC to administer our back office has been critical to our capacity building process. Thank you OneOC!
Why Choose OneOC for Accounting?
- Expertise and Experience – As a nonprofit, we understand the internal & external needs of accounting and financial reporting along with the nuances and challenges nonprofits face.
- Mission Impact – We understand the importance of nonprofits focusing on delivering programs to the community and the need for as many dollars as possible to go towards the mission. That is why we will make it as easy as possible for nonprofits to provide us with what is needed for financial reporting with a flat fee for service so nonprofits can easily plan for future months.
- Grant Reporting & Compliance – OneOC has extensive experience with grant reporting and compliance for themselves and a multitude of other nonprofit organizations in diverse areas. Our flexibility and knowledge helps nonprofits successfully meet the requirements of granting agencies.
- Partner Accelerating Success –As a strong partner with nonprofits helping them accelerate their success, we open up access to many other services that will benefit your nonprofit such as learning & development programs, consulting & coaching services, volunteer services, business resources and so much more.
Click Contact Us HERE and choose Nonprofit Accounting Services under "Purpose of Inquiry" to be connected to Valerie Fryer, Director of Finance.