Look below for a list of opportunities in Orange County's nonprofits.
For the nonprofit employer, posting is easy! OneOC accelerated & premium members can post job opportunities for free. Non-members the fee to post is $50 per 30-day listing. All job listings must be in the nonprofit sector in Orange County.
To register as a OneOC member, click here.
There are numerous job sites available online–here are just a few that we like for nonprofit-specific opportunities:
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: Provides national job opportunities in the world of philanthropy
- Council on Foundations: Provides national jobs with foundations and corporate giving programs
- Idealist–Action Without Borders: A comprehensive directory of nonprofit opportunities globally
- Nonprofit Directions: Provides postings of nonprofit jobs in Southern and Central California
- Craig’s List: Job listings throughout Orange County
"I highly recommend the OneOC job posting service for recruiting new employees -- it brings us quality applicants who want to work at a nonprofit and serve the OC community. We appreciate this valuable benefit for OneOC members! I also tell job seekers about it all the time."
—Pat Hugon, VP of Human Resources, Girl Scouts of Orange County
Open Nonprofit Jobs in Orange County
Posted: October 3, 2017
Interested in AmeriCorps?
OneOC is proud to offer AmeriCorps fellowships throughout Orange County. To learn more, click here.
Last updated: October 17, 2017