Join OneOC by becoming a member today!
Basic Membership (FREE)
More than 98,000 community members have visited www.OneOC.rg in search of nonprofit volunteer opportunities.
- List and manage your nonprofit’s volunteer opportunities in the “Volunteer” section of OneOC’s website. Your nonprofit will be trained, for free, on how to use the HandsOn Connect Volunteer Management online platform and will be given access to the online portal to post and manage volunteer opportunities
- Be included in OneOC’s annual Holiday Directory that lists volunteer opportunities and nonprofit wish lists during the holidays. The Holiday Directory is promoted on OneOC’s website from November 1 through December 31 and distributed various times during the holiday season to thousands of community members and nonprofit contacts.
Access to Nonprofit ResourcesOneOC’s Resource Library is open Monday through Friday between 10AM and 3:00PM. Welcome Center Representatives and staff are available to answer questions and assist as needed.
Foundation Directory Online
- OneOC’s computer workstations are available for grant research, utilizing Foundation Directory Online, a searchable database providing the most current, accurate, and comprehensive information available on U.S. grantmakers and their grants, drawn from reliable sources, including IRS Form 990s, grantmaker websites and annual reports, and the grantmakers themselves.
- Free classes are offered, providing an overview of how to navigate within the online directory.
- Online FDO tutorials and guided tours are available from OneOC’s Resource Library workstations
Reference Library (not a lending library)
- Periodicals include current editions of the Orange County Business Journal, The Nonprofit Times, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Harvard Business Review, The Nonprofit Quarterly, The Stanford Social Innovation Review, and the Orange County Business Journal’s Book of Lists.
Accelerated Membership ($225 per year)
Receive all of the benefits of Basic Membership, plus:
- Through an exclusive partnership with the Orange County Register, your nonprofit’s volunteer opportunities may be listed, for free, in the newspaper. The Orange County Register has a circulation of more than 250,724 people daily.
- Member organization with volunteer listings highlight in OneOC’s monthly newsletter to volunteer database
- Post your organization’s job listings, at no charge, on OneOC’s website (unlimited postings), which received 8,400 monthly hits.
Reach More Volunteers
- Exclusive access to prospective board candidates through the Board Connection Program.
- Exclusive access to nearly 11,000 court-referred community service individuals.
- Receive up to a 25% discount on more than 125 trainings and professional development workshops. Popular trainings include Conversations with Grantmakers, Volunteer Management Certificate and 3-Day Grantwriting courses.
Receive Free & Discounted Services
- Access free human resources telephone consultation services (up to 5 calls yearly) for day-to-day HR decisions and emergency management from ManagEase ($550 value) www.managease.com.
- Save 15% on computer care for home and office with TechMD www.techmd.com.
- • Save 15% on outsourced recruiting services with Decision Toolbox, a local recruiting company based out of Irvine www.dtoolbox.com/index.php
Premium Membership ($495 per year)
Receive all of the benefits of Basic & Accelerated Membership, plus:
Reach More Volunteers & Increase Visibility
- Priority for corporate volunteer project site selection and Days of Service.
- One-hour of free coaching with a OneOC consultant (one free annual coaching session per organization.
- Access to exclusive, members-only, webinars offered four times a year.
- Up to a 25% discount on customized group trainings for premium member organizations and their staff.
- Up to 50% discount on more than 125 trainings and professional development workshops. Some exclusions may apply.
Access to Resources
- The Nonprofit Lending Library, located at OneOC’s Welcome Center provides literature in the following topics: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Volunteer Management, Community Building, Board Development and recommended fundraising literature by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) & Certified Fund Raising Executives (CFRE).
- Books can be checked out up to two weeks at a time, for free
OneOC Membership Scholarship Program
Organizations, with an annual budget under $500,000, can apply for a scholarship that will discount the
Accelerated Membership fee of $225. Organizations can only apply for the current year and applications will be reviewed once a year. Scholarships are not available for the Premium Membership.
Organizations can apply for a scholarship by providing the following information:
- 1-page case statement explaining their need for a discounted membership price
- Organization’s annual budget
- Membership staff will review the case statement and budget and will determine whether or not the scholarship will be approved. Accelerated Membership Scholarships can be discounted up to $100 (membership price will be no less than $125 per year).
Questions about OneOC’s Membership Program?
Please contact Yolanda Origel, Client Services & Membership Coordinator at 714-953-5757 x200 or yorigel@OneOC.org